Say goodbye to a host of deficiency-related plant illnesses once and for all with MagiCal.™
Best used for: To bolster Magnesium, Calcium, and Iron in your nutrient solution.
Improve the nutritional quality of your plants while ridding them of deficiency-related ailments like grape stem rot, grass tetany, tip burn in lettuce, blackheart celery, blossom end rot in tomato or watermelon, and bitter pit in apple.
As an addition to your regular feeding program, MagiCal is a highly enriched formulated blend of magnesium, calcium, and iron that promotes vigorous and healthy plant growth. It also accelerates protein synthesis, helps maintain a high starch content in crops, improves the density of fruit, increases the production of essential oils, creates lush and greener foliage, and helps maintain a healthy root system.
This product will work with any premium brand of nutrients. It’s designed for hydroponics, soil, and soilless gardens. Often, gardens are deficient in magnesium and calcium – supplementation may be precisely what your plants need.
Completely soluble and clear of any sediment, MagiCal™ will mix with ease into any solution, providing an instantly available source of required nutrients.
Features and Benefits
- A great supplement; MagiCal™ is easily added to a regular fertilization program
- Extremely concentrated, highly soluble, and chemically stable, MagiCal™ works in conjunction with any premium brand of nutrient
- Facilitates the production and release of essential oils in fruiting and flowering plants
- Rapidly corrects Ca and Mg nutrient-related deficiencies
- Increases overall crop yield by improving cellular structure
- Suitable to hydroponic, soil, and soilless gardens
Total Nitrogen (N) : 2%
2% Nitrate Nitrogen
Calcium (Ca) : 3.25%
Magnesium (Mg) : 1.25%
Iron (Fe) : 0.11%
0.11% Chelated Iron (Fe)
Calcium Nitrate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Iron EDTA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.